SGC 18 Virtual Employees – How To Hire and Get the Help You Need!
Kurttis Shipcott, Kurtis USA, LLC
Are You Working In Your Business or On Your Business? As an Entrepreneur you will be wearing many hats. Some hats are $10 an hour and others will be worth $200 per hour. Where are you spending your time?
In this minisode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles
- Hiring Help – Outsourcing –
- Independent Contractor and Virtual Assistants –
- Be Clear and Specific –
- Kurtis says don’t hire them to be creative –
- $200 should get you 10 to 20 hours of work –
- Share A Virtual Assistant –
- Hire Slowly & Fire Quickly
- Standard Operating Procedures
- GetFriday.com MyTasker.com Fiverr.com Upwork.com
- Tim Ferriss Link on Virtual Assistants http://tim.blog/outsourcing-life/
Bottom line is you will need help. Virtual assistants and Independent Contractors are an excellent way to get help when cash is limited. Thank you for listening to Surf Goggles Chronicles and if you love us please subscribe on itunes and share the SGC podcast with your friends. To ask a question please check out www.SurfGogglesChronicles.com