SGG EP15 – Event Promotion – How to Hype Your Brand & Make Noise That Lasts Forever!
Kurttis Shipcott, Kurtis USA, LLC
Once you dive into events and immerse your company in the industry you will get immediate feedback. How did Kurtis and Jon @SurfGogglesChronicles go from their garage to being invited to exclusive events? If you want to get noticed help others achieve their goals.
In this minisode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles
- Selecting Events & Which Venue is Worth the Price? –
- Gorilla Marketing, Loops Holes & Being Aware of your Options. –
- Why does Kurtis Loves Parking Tickets at Events? –
- Why Kurtis brings a Funny Man, Memory Man & Memorable Staff to all Events. –
- Don’t under staff your event –
- Why Kurtis Choose To Picket & Protest at the US Open of Surfing. –
- Video & Photos to Make Your Event Last a Lifetime. –
- Contacting Media, Professional Athletes & Making Some Noise! –
- The Liquid Nation Ball & $5000.00 Raised with Sweat & Vision. –
- Becoming A Friend of Olympic Surfing. –
Go For It! Bottom line is Kurtis & Jon want you to succeed. The Surf Goggles Chronicles was inspired by John Lusk and “The Mouse Driver Chronicles.” Pick up this book today as it is a must read in many business schools in several countries. Jon & Kurtis also recommend “Shoe Dog” by Phil Knight – Excellent Read! If you have a brand or product idea please subscribe to “From Concept to Market” the Surf Goggles Chronicles on itunes. Ask your questions at www.SurfGogglesChronciles.com