SGC EP14 – Tradeshows – Is Your Baby Ugly? Find Out, Engage & Network – Surfing Entrepreneur – Kurtis Eyewear
Kurttis Shipcott, Kurtis USA, LLC
Are your ready to find out if your baby is ugly? You have walked an industry trade show, but now it’s your turn to debut your company, brand or product idea. Kurtis & Jon @SurfGogglesChronicles discuss where they’ve succeeded and failed.
In this minisode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles
- Is Your Goal Feedback, Sales, Networking or Media Coverage –
- Location, Location, Location –
- Which Tradeshow should you do? –
- The More Exclusive The Better The Network? –
- Don’t Stand In Your Booth –
- Engagement or Forced Message? –
- Why Not Skip The Booth and Promote Gorilla Style?
- Shouting No Fried Eyes & Tossing Gumballs –
- Jon Shares a $350K Sales Show? –
- Being Naive Can Be Good –
- Create a Budget Then Double It. –
Ready, Fire, Aim! If you enjoyed this episode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles please make sure your share it with your friends. The best way to show your appreciation is to subscribe to @SurfGogglesChronicles on itunes, leave a review and ask us questions you want answered at www.SurfGogglesChronicles.com Jon & Kurtis say thank you in advance.