SGC EP6 – Chronic Cellars – A Sofa King Bueno Adventure – Josh Beckett – Surf Goggles Chronicles
Josh Beckett, Chronic Cellars
Josh Beckett of Chronic Cellars @ChronicCellars gets studio time with Kurtis and Jon in this episode of Surf Goggles Chronicles. How did Josh and Jake do it? Another bipolar adventure from concept to market that is sure to leave you inspired, but scared. Would you mortgage your house and bet the farm to pursue your idea?
In this episode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles:
- Growing up on a wallet farm
- Napa Valley vs Paso Robles
- Passion is everything
- A multi Million dollar vision or just plain crazy?
- Road Dog – HK, UK, USA
- Being Different will Scare Most
- Eminem and Dr. Dre – Do you know what you did?
- The Wine Gurus say, “We were wrong!”
- VP of Supply and VP of Demand
- Can a Wine Club be a SaaS Model?
- How Sofa King was almost the Shiznit
- Co-Branding and crossing over with the UFC
- Why we bought back our own wine at full price!
- Secret Meetings, Scary Moments with a Dream Ending
So many people said. “That will never work” and so we knew we were onto something Big! What happens when even your dad says no? Josh Beckett shares how he and brother Jake took a different direction and shook up the wine industry. To learn more about @Choniccellars check out www.ChronicCellars.com . We hope you enjoyed this episode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles. Please subscribe to us on itunes or hit us up directly at www.SurfgogglesChronicles.com