SGC EP5 – Trademark vs Copyright – Why & How – Kristen Prinz – Surf Goggles Chronicles Minisode
Kristen Prinz, The Prinz Law Firm
In this minisode attorney and entrepreneur Kristen Prinz of the Prinz Law Firm @prinzLawFirm adds valuable expert consult on the importance of protecting a name. Kurtis shares how he saved $3,000.00 on his first ™ and lost an estimated $20,000.00 in value through not protecting Surf Goggles.
In this episode of the Surf Goggles Chronicles:
- Which Category to protect for your ™
- When does ™ become ® ?
- www.uspto.gov – excellent FREE resource
- Losing Surf Goggles as a ™
- Proof in commerce and registering your mark
- Is a ® mark an asset? Hell Yes!
- Doing your own ™ vs hiring an expert
- Saving money – ™ on a shoestring budget
Keep a strong vision and go for it. Surf Goggles Chronicles – Concept to market A-Z. How to patent, Trademark, source your product, manufacturer, e-commerce and marketing worldwide.